Friday, April 24, 2009

Parker's here!!!






I am finally updating our blog!! Parker Chase Howard was born on Thursday, April 16th @ 1:08 pm. He weighed 7lbs, 9 oz and was 20.5 inches long. I had him by C-Section (my choice since Ashton was born C-sec too) and it went very smoothly except the anesthesiologist had a very hard time starting my epidural but after numerous attempts she was able to get it, Parker's delivery went very smoothly. I ended up staying in the hospital until Sunday and we came home and ordered take out and celebrated my mom's birthday!

Parker is officially 8 days old today and we are finally getting used to having a newborn at home...at least I am, I think Ashton is still not too accepting of having to share his "Mama" with someone else!! Parker is a great baby! He loves to sleep all day but unfortunately that means he wants to be up at night and "party." I'm trying to get some rest during the day and thanks to my mom who has been with us all week, things have actually gone pretty smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment