Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our first blog

So...I never thought I'd be much of the blogger type but I thought it was a great way to keep everybody up to date with what is going on with our family.  And, I always take so many pics I need a place to show them off.  I am going to try to do my very best to keep this up to date but with baby Parker coming next week, I can't make any promises. 

As for what is going on, I am waiting, waiting, waiting...I am scheduled for my csec. on Thursday April 16th at 12:30 pm at St. Jude Hospital in Fullerton.  I am really excited to deliver there since they just built a brand new maternity wing and I hear it is gorgeous. The days have been going by very slowly and since Ashton has been off track for a few weeks now, it's getting tough keeping him busy.  We do have a few last minute dr. appts for Ashton that I am trying to get out of the way but that's pretty much all for this week.  I had my 38 week OB appt. today and I was hoping maybe for some strange reason my dr. would bump up my date but he said "you've waited 9 months...I'm sure you can wait 9 more days."  

No comments:

Post a Comment